You select your suburb and postal code from the dropdown.
1. For a quick quote, fill in the correct:
Sender's and receiver's Suburb and Weight.
2. Select your preferred service options. Two options are provided:
Next Day, which delivers to all main centres the next business day (Regional areas may take up to 72 hours excluding weekends).
Road Economy, which is a cost-effective delivery service to all main centres and outlying areas within 48 - 72 hours excluding weekend.
3. To proceed, fill in the correct:
Collection and delivery address, sender's and receiver's contact details, package dimensions and insurance (insurance however is optional) and you also have an option to include another parcel.
1. Would you like to add another shipment destination:
Now that you've completed the process, 'Click' again for each different shipment when the collection and destination is different.
2. Before payment can proceed, agree to:
Weight Discrepancy Disclaimer, Packaging Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions and Prohibited items.
3. Select your preferred payment method:
Mastercard/Visa or EFT.
4. Fill your payment details and select pay.
5. Remember to check for your digital waybill on email. Collection cannot be completed without your digital waybill.
On collection, the courier will scan the digital waybill number your received via email. This scan will link your shipping information to your shipment.
You're done, all you have to do is print your waybill.
You clicked, now we will deliver:
An Aramex driver will arrive at your doorstep in an official uniform and branded vehicle to complete the collection.
Collection takes place between 12h00 and 17h00.
Then your shipment(s) is now in our hands.
Please ensure that you are at the given address in this collection time window.
Deliveries generally take place between 07h00 and 14h00 on business days only.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail and sms notifications.
Track your parcel online with your waybill number or follow the link provided on the confirmation notifications.